Senior Playing Member
REGO is open for 2020 season will open soon
Or go to the App Store and Download the "Rugby Xplorer App"
You'll need your email address or Rugby ID from previous season. It's a quick and easy process.
If not Registered by round.1 fees will go up to $210 (Men's Seniors) and $170 (Women's Seniors)
Ticket to the Presentations night
Great Value and it's made easier this year if you are a little short on the hip pocket you can pay with zip-pay!!
Junior Playing Member
U6 & U7 = $30
U8 - U17's = $100
We accept the NSW Gov. Active Kids $100 Voucher.
Home ground Ettalong Oval and training takes place either Mondays or Thursdays.
Most teams train twice a week, training days will depend of your team coach. Games are on Saturday morning for most teams.
Obtain your $100 Active Kids Voucher if you wish to use it, you will receive a number that needs to be entered into the registration process, go to:
Active Kids Voucher "APPLY"
Register your child via the new Rugby Xplorer app, download this app.
- If you already set up an account in Rugby link last year use this as your sign in, otherwise create a new account.
- You will see an option/button for More on the bottom right of the screen. In More at the bottom of this list, you will see either Register (for existing accounts) or Sign/Log in (for new accounts). You can link your child/children’s’ accounts to yours under Who would you like to Register?
- Click on your child’s name and continue.
- When asked which Club you would like to register to, type in Woy Woy and search, choose Woy Woy JRUFC.
- Follow the prompts from there, your child will be placed in the age group according to their date of birth.
When it comes to the section that outlines payment you’ll see a button to add Active Kids Voucher, once this is added and you click submit the registration is $0.
- You will receive an email stating your registration is confirmed.
Join our closed Facebook group, called Woy Woy Lions Rugby Club (Juniors). You need to ask to join, please state that you are a parent of a player, we will check against the registration. We use this page to keep everyone updated. Once teams are formed the team manager will then contact you via text/FB.
Any questions please contact:
Gary Morrison (President) - 0434 319 538
Kathleen Cullen (Secretary) - 0404 036 138